- China teaches its 100m tourists some travel etiquette - Financial Times
- Travel and tourism awards announced - Bismarck Tribune
- Nepal Earthquake 2015: Aftershocks Devastate Nepal's Tourism Industry ... - International Business Times
- Experts: Arizona tourism hasn't fully recovered, but 'moderate' improvement - Cronkite News
- Motor coach travel, Canada part of annual tourism conference - Washington Times
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.