- CACVB Wins 2 VIRGO Travel & Tourism Awards - NBC 29 News
- David Scowsill: Why does China and the world need tourism? - eTurboNews
- Test your knowledge of The Woodlands during National Travel & Tourism Week ... - Your Houston News
- New Zealand Is a Travel Hotspot for Chinese Tourists - NBCNews.com
- Ocean Springs Chamber celebrates national travel, tourism week, promotes ... - Mississippi Press (blog)
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.