- Thailand: Martial law remains, the travel and tourism industry loves it - eTurboNews
- Major Travel and Tourism Brands Set to Embark on SATTE 2015 Bandwagon - eTurboNews
- Travel and tourism in Nigeria: Overall unstable and some regions dangerous - eTurboNews
- Regional Tourism Board of Crete will return to Russia's travel exhibition - eTurboNews
- Cruise Ship Travel to Israel Down, But Tourism Survives Gaza War - Algemeiner
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.