- Tourists set to travel light overseas - Chinadaily USA
- Despite Ebola concerns, SA tourism buoyant - Independent Online
- Regional travel top of agenda for tourism conference - ABC Online
- Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) Sanganai travel and tourism show - eTurboNews
- The Travel Show: Ethiopia, a great new frontier in tourism (audio) - Irish Times
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.