- Travel & Tourism celebrates this year's successes - Marietta Daily Journal
- Bohol to launch new tourism campaign at 3-day travel fair in Glorietta - GMA News
- LARK GOULD: Travel, tourism return to Egypt after Arab Spring - Washington Times
- Travel and tourism to Madagascar: Be aware of a deadly danger - eTurboNews
- Tourism Falling Off in Africa, Far Beyond the Ebola Zone - National Geographic
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.