- Report: Travel Employs Six Times More People Than Auto Industry - Successful Meetings
- Seychelles Tourism Minister addresses travel trade in Tel Aviv - eTurboNews
- Travel and tourism report warns of impending risks to the industry - TTG Asia
- Rome's Airport Woes Disrupt Travel, Damage Italy Tourism - Bloomberg
- Your Guide to Marijuana Tourism in America - TIME
Travel Emergencies, Now on the App Store
Our app, Travel Emergencies is now available on iOS. Check it out today!
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.