- Review demanded of tax burden on travel and tourism - Travel Weekly UK
- Research and Markets: Travel and Tourism Markets in Austria to 2019 - Business Wire (press release)
- Visa reforms likely to fuel tourism growth of 7.5% in 2015: Study - Times of India
- Travel & Tourism White Paper: The Social Path to Purchase - Hospitality Net
- China's tourists head for Japan, S Korea and Russia - Financial Times
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.