- Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism launches '99 Days of Summer' - The Lane Report
- In Egypt, a Setback for Tourism Amid Signs of Hope - New York Times
- Fxkart eyes travel and tourism to drive growth - Financial Express
- Travel and Tourism in the UK to 2020 - PR Newswire (press release)
- What could Brexit mean for the UK's travel and tourism industry? - The Guardian
Travel Emergencies, Now on the App Store
Our app, Travel Emergencies is now available on iOS. Check it out today!
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.