- Travel & Tourism Investments in Georgia to Rise by 6.3% in 2016 - The FINANCIAL
- Travel and Tourism Board to bid out executive director job - Jackson Hole News&Guide
- Will tourism decline in Orlando? - Detroit Free Press
- Visit Orlando's George Aguel named to US Travel and Tourism Advisory Board - Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando tourism comes to grips with attack at nightclub - Travel Weekly
Travel Emergencies, Now on the App Store
Our app, Travel Emergencies is now available on iOS. Check it out today!
Your Travel Queries
Please email us your travel questions and we will do our best to answer them!
Seven Steps to Travel Planning
- Set a budget – Use this handy budget planner to estimate the cost of your trip.
- Pre-Trip Planning – Look at possible destinations, guidebooks, weather, travel advisories, passports and visas.
- Booking – Compare prices on-line, call a travel agent or contact the airline direct.
- Before you leave – Lists and reminders for preparing your home and what to do before you head out the door.
- Packing – Tips and lists to help travelers avoid packing problems.
- At the airport – Minimize your stress by being informed about check-in, security screening, and lost or damaged baggage.
- During your trip – Avoiding jet lag, be informed about travel manners, and loss or theft during your trip.